American Airlines Hiring Reservations Representatives Work at Home (Cary, NC)
bymlynn onMarch 18, 2013 - Leave a Comment
American Airline currently is seeking home based Reservations Representatives. This is a full time position. Candidates must live within a seventy-five (75) mile radius of the Reservations East Region Office located at Cary, NC. Pay starts at an hourly rate of $9.72. Upon successful completion of a six-month probationary period, employees would earn a rate of $10.19 per hour with current maximum $15.99 per hour. Candidates must attend an initial six (6) week training class. Several classes begin on various dates starting April 21st, 2013.
This position will require you to remain at your workstation for extended periods of time. Schedules will likely include weekends, holidays, overnights, day and evening shifts, and could vary throughout the year. You will be required to pass the Domestic City Code Test prior to your start date. You will be required to work from the reservations office at 500 Gregson Drive Suite 100 Cary, NC 27511 for approximately 10 weeks, which includes several weeks of fast-paced, intensive training and assessments that you are required to pass in order to continue employment. Relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
“At Home Office” Reservations Representatives sell American Airlines service to prospective customers by answering incoming calls and assisting customers in reaching satisfactory solutions to their travel related needs. They provide schedules, fare and flight information to our customers. In addition, the Home-Based Reservations Representative responds to callers’ inquiries in our non-airline related ventures as call volume dictates.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous Reservations or Customer Service experience in a call-center environment is desired, but not required
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including p.m. shifts, weekends and holidays assigned by seniority according to operational needs, and overtime as required
- This operation requires shift work ranging from 6am to 1am.
- Be within the local calling area of the local reservations office
- A separate, dedicated area within the home in which to work including a workstation that is ergonomically sound
- Subscribe to and maintain a high-speed internet connection such as DSL, broadband cable or fiber optic with a minimum subscribed downstream/upstream connection speed of 2MB/1MB or higher
- All equipment including computer, monitor, key board, mouse, surge protector, (a USB headset will be provided)
- You will be required to provide and maintain your own computer
- Have and maintain a dedicated land phone line
- Reliable transportation to attend training and team meeting at the local reservations office
- Ability to concentrate on details and handle multiple tasks with accuracy while providing outstanding customer service
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job listing for more details and apply. Good luck!