Apple Hiring At-Home Advisor – iTunes Chat
bymlynn onSeptember 16, 2013 - Leave a Comment
Apple currently is hiring iTunes Chat At-Home Advisor. This is a full time position (40 hours), and comes with competitive pay, great benefits, stock opportunities, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
You should be able to multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a Windows environment. Install, maintain, and troubleshoot personal hardware and software. You’ll need excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and management.
- 1-2 years experience in customer service/support environment or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Typing, minimum of 40 WPM
- Apple product knowledge preferred
- Discipline to work remotely from home
- Availability to attend approximately 3 to 4 weeks of online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexibility to work shifts between the hours of 7:00 a.m. CST and 11:30 p.m. CST including weekends
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
- Successful completion of initial training
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet service (2Mbps or better) from a reliable provider
- A dedicated telephone land line from a reliable carrier (must be installed before you start work)
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job listing for more information and apply. Good luck!