Cloud 10 Hiring Work At Home Customer Service Representatives
bymlynn onJuly 23, 2009 - 1 Comment
Update Jan-21-2010: Cloud 10 is still hiring!
Cloud 10 Corp. currently is hiring Virtual Call Center Customer Service Representatives. This is a work at home position. They are primarily hiring for a 5pm-Midnight EST shift. They pay between $8.50-$9/hr.
Cloud 10 is looking for qualified candidates to be part of our virtual Call Center Customer Service Team. As a team member or as we call them, At Home Professional, you we will be receiving inbound calls from customers needing assistance with their account. At Cloud 10 we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service support for major US companies. As an At Home Professional, customer calls will be routed through your home computer via the internet directly to you.
What’s in it for you?
We are offering you a unique career opportunity in the field of customer service and technical support while working from the comfort of your own home. As a Cloud 10 At Home Professional, you are classified as an employee versus an independent contractor and you will receive an hourly wage, regardless of call volume. Cloud 10 offers an online paid training program, which is taught in a classroom setting that you attend from your home.
Qualifications needed for an At Home Professional:
* A personal computer with internet access via DSL or cable modem. Dial – up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used.
* You must be willing and able to work between 35 and 40 hours a week.
* You must have prior customer service experience (customer service via telephone or sales experience is a plus).
* You are required to have a quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a child or elderly person.
* You must pass a criminal background check.