Hilton currently has following part-time and full-time work at home position for Reservation Service Specialist at Dallas and Tampa centers:
Part-Time & Full-Time Hilton@Home Reservations and Services Specialist (Morning Training)
Part-Time Hilton@Home Reservations Services Specialist (Evening Training)
For this position at Tampa FL, you MUST reside in the Tampa (metro area) to be considered for this position. Area codes 727 and 863 ARE acceptable, however you must have a feature called enhanced call forwarding which can be provided by your local phone service company (additional fees apply with enhanced call forwarding.)
You must be able to attend paid training without absences or tardies (100% attendance), on-site at their facilities.
Basic Qualifications include:
• Flexible for scheduling – based upon business needs.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
• Steady job history
• Basic computer skills including navigational skills and the ability to conduct internet searches,
• Ability to pass reference checks, drug screen, and a criminal background check
• Ability to sit in front of a PC monitor for extended periods of time
• High school diploma or equivalent
In addition to the Basic Qualifications outlined above, you need to have a professional and safe Home Office environment that is free from background noise and distractions, dedicated home phone can received local calls, high speed Internet connection (wireless is not permitted), a PC/Laptop (Mac not supported) that has minimum 512mb Ram and sound card.
Hilton also has customer centers at Hazleton, PA and Hemet, CA, but currently there are no open positions at these two centers.
Please click here to get more information and requirement about the positions and the process to apply.