kgb is hiring “Special Agents” – work at home
bymlynn onJanuary 25, 2010 - 44 Comments
Update: received an email from KGB Communications Manager:
kgb is having a huge promotion for the Super Bowl and has some awesome opportunities to earn big cash and prizes. People who sign up to work on Super Bowl Sunday are welcome to continue on beyond that date if they wish. Here are the details:
Kgb_ is Recruiting 4000 New Agents!
kgb_ has a HUGE event coming up for Super Bowl that YOU could be a part of!
Go to http://beginkgb.com/challenge/ to start the Special Agent’s Challenge today and complete the training and certification by no later than February 5, then sign up for the Super Bowl hours (8-10PM ET) to qualify!
See http://blog.542542.com/index.php/2010/01/kgb-offering-super-bowl-pay-differentials-incentives/ for all the info!
SUPER BOWL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Here’s what’s happening on Super Bowl Sunday – February 7, 2010 – at kgb_:
• 2 pre-game commercials slated to run between approximately 1PM – 2PM ET and 3PM – 4PM ET on Sunday, February 7th
• 1 in-game commercial scheduled for approximately 8PM ET on Sunday, February 7th
• Heavy volumes expected in days and weeks following the event
QUALIFYING FOR DIFFERENTIALS, CONTESTS, & GRAND PRIZES
We’re running differentials, incentives, and grand prize programs before, during, and after the Super Bowl, and in order to qualify for any of these programs, you MUST do these FOUR things:
1 – BE SIGNED UP IN THE ROTA SCHEDULING TOOL FROM 8PM ET – 10PM ET ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY (February 7, 2010)
• It is very important for us to know how many agents we have ready to field texts when our ad hits. That is why it is a requirement for you to book shifts in advance.
2 – BE LOGGED IN AT 8PM ET ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY (February 7, 2010)
• Our ad is scheduled for just after 8PM, and we need everyone online before it hits so we’re ready when it happens.
3 – TAKE TEXTS DURING THE MASSIVE SPIKE
• The ad could hit at 8:04, or 8:12, or 8:19. The network cannot provide the exact timing. Therefore, another requirement is that you are taking texts through the massive spike to help clear out the queue.
• Also, it may be very busy after 10PM, and we will announce if we need agents to continue to help. 10PM – 3AM ET is also a differential / incentive period.
4 – SEND ACE ANSWERS AND WOW OUR NEW CUSTOMERS
• Just make sure you are sending answers you’d be happy to receive as a paying customer.
The ONLY incentive requiring a minimum number of texts is the Grand Prize “kgb_ Pays Your Bills For One Year” program. Every 50 texts answered between February 7th at 12:30PM ET and Monday, February 22nd at 3AM ET is an entry, as long as you meet the FOUR qualifications above. There is NO minimum number of texts to receive the pay rate differentials or any of the other incentive programs we emailed about earlier today, but again, you must meet the FOUR qualifications above.
SUPER BOWL PAY RATE DIFFERENTIAL
Here’s what the pay rate differential will look like on game day:
Pre-Game: On Sunday, February 7th from 12:30PM – 8PM ET during the Super Bowl pre-game show, the pay rate differential will be:
• $.20 for researched answers
• $.10 for database answers
In-Game: On Sunday, February 7th from 8PM ET – 10PM ET when the kgb_ in-game Super Bowl ad hits and immediately following, the pay rate differential will be:
• $.50 for researched answers
• $.25 for database answers
Post-Game: On Sunday, February 7th from 10PM ET – 3AM ET after the Super Bowl game ends, the pay rate differential will be:
• $.30 for researched answers
• $.15 for database answers
And, here are the incentives:
During the game on Sunday, we’ll run drawings each quarter. 25 ACE answers will be selected as they’re sent each quarter, and agents sending those ACE answers will collect a $20 prize. We’ll announce the winners in chat real-time after each quarter comes to a close. 100 winners split $2,000 during the game.
During the pre-game starting at 12:30PM ET on Sunday and continuing through Monday, February 15th at 3AM, each text handled will be an entry to win:
• Cash – we’ll award 500 agents with $10
• Prizes – we’ll award 250 agents with kgb_ gear
• Text Credits – we’ll award 250 agents with 10 texting credits
GRAND PRIZES – kgb_ PAYS THE BILLS FOR ONE YEAR
From Sunday, February 7th at 12:30PM ET through Monday, February 22nd at 3AM ET, every 50 texts answered gives you a shot to have kgb_ pay one of your bills for a year! Collect as many entries as you can during the game and in the busy weeks following it. (Remember, all winners must meet the requirements listed above in order to qualify. Get through training and get on the schedule ASAP on game day so you don’t miss out!)
• know more_ rent: kgb_ will pay up to $750 per month for 12 months towards rent, mortgage, or room and board – 1 winner
• know more_ groceries: kgb_ will pay up to $350 per month for 12 months for groceries – 1 winner
• know more_ utilities: kgb_ will pay up to $200 per month for 12 months towards electric/gas/etc. for a year – 1 winner
• know more_ cell phones: kgb_ will pay up to $100 per month for 12 months towards your cell phone bill – 1 winner
• know more_ fuel: kgb_ will pay $50 per month for 12 months for gasoline – 5 winners
Winners must work the eight hour minimum per month with 12 months continued service and send ACE quality answers to continue the prize each month.
kgb_ (Knowledge Generation Bureau)
Know More_ Music!
kbg is hiring Work at Home Special Agents.
For 15+ years kgb and its subsidiary companies have been in the knowledge business. We are dedicated to providing up-to-the-minute, accurate answers quickly, 24-hours-a-day.
Founded in 1992, kgb is the largest provider of branded directory assistance services in Europe and the largest independent provider of outsourced directory assistance services in the United States. Last year, we answered over one billion requests for information by phone, by text message or over the Internet. We are currently recruiting Special Agents for kgbkgb, our newest product.
About “Special Agents” Job:
To research and respond to 2-way text inquiries quickly and accurately
Special Agents combine ingenuity with research skills to solve real problems for real people every day. Some questions require a serious answer, others require a sense of humor, and some require both.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must have a U.S. Social Security number or other taxpayer ID number
- Must have a U.S. bank account
- Must agree to work as an Independent Contractor
- Cannot already be employed by kgb or any of its subsidiaries
- Must have access to a computer with a high-speed internet connection
- Must have access to Mozilla Firefox or be willing to download it
- Skilled Internet researcher
- Ability to quickly identify keywords
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Fast and accurate typing
- Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, clever, curious, and dedicated
kgb Special Agents fit their “Special Agent life” around their normal activities. When the kids are at school. When they’re between college classes. Any time. Mornings. Afternoons. Or nights. Special Agents sign up for shifts based on their weekly availability. Since we want people 24/7, we’ve probably got just the times that work for you. And, since we know you want to be busy fielding questions when you are logged in working, weekly shift selection helps ensure exactly that.
We require an easily attainable minimum number of hours to work (27 hours per month or 6 hours per week on average) to make sure that agents remain engaged and up-to-date with kgb’s processes. Special Agents have the freedom to select when and how often they work. But those who remain inactive after 60 consecutive days will be removed from our ranks.
Special Agent text responses will be scored in accordance with kgb’s Quality Standards. Quality Standards will be explained in detail during kgb Special Agents Training.
Imagine making some extra spending money by answering questions while you sit in the comfort of your home. That’s what kgb Special Agents do. They use their superior question answering skills to earn extra dough just by being smart – and get paid for the questions that they answer.
Compensation is “per piece” and is based on response type:
- $0.10 (USD) for each full response – query is investigated and answered by the Special Agent
- $0.05 (USD) for each validation response – answer automatically populates from our Knowledge Database and is forwarded on by the Special Agent
Click the “Take the challenge now” link, which will take you to a 15 minutes test.