Sitel currently is hiring work from home customer service associates. Sitel offers both full-time and part-time positions. All associates are hired as employees. Associates must be able to train full time, 40 hours per week.
They are hiring in following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
As a Work@Home associate, you will be providing customer services answering calls.
Customer calls will be routed to your home office. Calls may involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product trouble shooting.
Home Office Requirements
Sitel will provide some or all of the required equipment. Types of equipment to be provided will vary by project.
Must have Home office free from noise, distractions and interruptions during your shift.
All work-at-home associates will be responsible for providing their own Internet service – must be high speed Internet with DSL or cable. NO dial-up, satellite or wireless connection. Minimum Download speed 1.5MB, upload speed 1.5MB.
Work-at-home associates will work from their personal computer. Computer must meet the following requirements for operation system – Windows 7 or 8:
For Windows 7: RAM – Required 2 GB; Processor Speed – Dual Core 2 Ghz or better; Free Space – 20 GB; Anti-virus – TBD
For Windows 8: RAM – Required 4 GB; Processor Speed – Dual Core 2 Ghz or better; Free Space – 20 GB; Anti-virus – TBD
NO support for Apple/Macintosh computers for employee owned equipment.
For your convenience, the application process includes a built-in computer diagnostic test to determine if your computer meets our requirements.
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience a plus; all projects will involve sales
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Professional and articulate voice
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications at once while holding a conversation with a customer
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, and at times, hectic environment while maintaining a professional attitude
- Paid professional training attended from the comfort of your home
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
- Hourly based pay with possible incentive opportunities
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Paid through direct deposit or total pay card (debit card)
- Employee discounts with Sitel’s many major brand-name partners including consumer electronics companies, PC manufacturers, satellite service providers and mobile communication companies.
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please click this link: http://www.sitel.com/careers/work-home/workhome-agent-job-description/ for more information and apply.