Live Operator Job at VoiceLog – Work at Home
VoiceLog is looking for English, Spanish or bi-lingual independent contractor live operators with flexible hours.Earn a guaranteed minimum $8.50 per hour, with the benefits of flexible work hours and working from home.
Live Operators work at home as an independent contractor during the hours of 8am EST to midnight EST Monday-Friday and every other weekend. You can choose to work shifts of 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 hours. As an inbound live operator verification agent, you will earn a guaranteed minimum $8.50 per hour.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Quiet home office setting
- Personal computer running Microsoft 2000, XP, Vista or 7or MAC OS X
- At least 2 Gigabytes of RAM is required
- CPU (processor) of at least a Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or higher
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft Word, Excel and a working printer
- Paid e-mail provider that allows enough space to receive fairly large documents
- Reliable DSL or Cable HIGH SPEED Internet access (dialup or satellite not acceptable)
- Current anti-virus software and Ad-Ware software
- AOL Instant Messenger account
- A second phone line (already installed) dedicated to accepting inbound calls, with no features (no VOIP, no digital phone, no call waiting, voicemail etc.)
- At least 1 year of customer service experience (inbound or outbound call center)