What the job involves:
Handling inbound calls from customers regarding wireless handset insurance claims, electronics repair facilitation or roadside assistance requests from wireless customers.
- At least 1 year of customer service, retail or call center experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- PC literacy (Windows, web navigation) and 25 WPM typing skills
- Maintaining a noise and distraction-free environment
Full-time and part-time openings are available and exact schedules will be discussed with each candidate, but evenings and weekends will be required. You must be able to work at your computer throughout your entire shift (minus short breaks and a lunch period).
- PC running Windows 7/Windows XP/Vista with sound card, headset jack or external speakers, 10/100 Ethernet and at least two USB 2.0 ports. Processor speed, space requirements and other specifications can be found at AsurionForceAtHome.com.
- High-speed, hard-wired broadband internet connection. A high speed internet connection that must be able to consistently provide download speeds of 3.0mbps and upload speeds of 384kps. This must be a hard wired service such as DSL/Cable/Fiber; Wireless service or satellite broadband services are not acceptable.
- Corded phone connected directly to your hard-wired analog phone line in one of the following locations: Tennessee, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma and Missouri. (cordless phones, cell phones and VOIP digital phone services are unacceptable. Some digital providers are approved. In addition, you must be able to disable voicemail, call waiting and/or an answering machine during your scheduled work time.)
- Telephone headset with noise-canceling amplifier and microphone. Headset with USB adaptor and microphone capable of plugging into your computer
How to apply
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job listing page for more details and on how to apply. Good Luck!