Capital One currently is seeking Work At Home Customer Service Specialist. This is a part time position. Candidate must live 100 miles from the Tampa site ( 8701 Henderson Road, Tampa FL 33634).
Customer Service Associates will be responsible for fielding inbound calls, answering questions, providing an unmatched customer experience, and handling customer concerns through one call resolution. The agent will also be asked to assure speedy resolution of issues utilizing all available channels.
Associates will utilize a variety of tools to quickly service the account and will inform and educate customers to help them make well-informed decisions essential to utilizing their credit card. In addition, listening skills are critical such that effective use of information that is “heard” is fully leveraged.
Training & Work at Home Requirements:
- It is mandatory that you attend and complete all 7 weeks of training.
- Training for this role is 7 weeks, Monday-Friday, from 8am-5pm. You will have to be at the Tampa site for the first 2 days and then the majority of the training will be completely virtually from your home. There is a possibility that you could be asked to come to the Tampa site during training.
- Schedules after training are set at 30 hours a week. The schedules are based on business needs and are a 1 year commitment.
- After training is complete, you may be asked to come to the Tampa site for Business for Technical needs.
- This role requires a home office environment that is free from background noise and distractions
- A high speed broadband internet service provider is required in the home office space (No dial up or Satellite internet service providers). A hardwired internet connection is required upon start to perform the duties of this job. The Internet service provider speed/bandwidth must be 1 megabyte per second or higher is required. Please contact your internet service provider for confirmation.
- A dedicated home telephone line is required upon start to perform the duties of this job.
- The landline, as well as the internet connection can only be used for Capital One purposes during your schedule.
Basic Qualifications :
- At least a High School diploma, GED or equivalent, or Military experience
- At least 2 years customer service experience OR at least 6 months work at home/virtual working experience
- Bachelors degree – Small Business experience (Owned, Operated, or Worked for a Small Business)
- Knowledge of the financial and credit industry
- Superior rewards knowledge
- Excellent grammar, verbal, and vocal skills
- Exceptional listening, questioning and call control techniques
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job listing for more information and apply. Good luck!