Delta Air Lines currently is seeking skilled customer-service professionals. This is a full time position with great travel benefits. Work at home opportunities may be available after completing a minimum of six months experience in the Call Center. Multi-lingual candidates are preferred.
- Customer Service Specialists effectively listen, engage in conversation and build a relationship with customers by answering calls in an efficient, courteous, and accurate manner
- Identifying customer issues quickly, making quality decisions, multi-tasking and interacting with a diverse global group of customer and colleagues
- Consistently offer additional services while speaking to the convenience of one-stop-shopping
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, a professional attitude, excellent dependability, ability to handle stressful situations, strong computer skills, flexibility in a fast-paced environment and the ability to learn quickly and think on their feet
- Understand and adhere to all Delta and U.?S.? Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance requirements.
- This position requires that you must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, and be authorized to work in the US
- This role requires computer skills and comfort with navigating multiple applications
- Candidates need to demonstrate clear, pleasant and courteous verbal and written communication with appropriate usage of grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Delta Air Lines requires employees to have excellent attendance and reliability
- Additional preferred qualifications include self motivation, goal orientation, and previous experience with sales and/?or experience providing excellent customer service.
- Multi-lingual candidates (English and French, Portuguese, or Spanish) are preferred.
- .? In order to be offered employment with Delta Air Lines you must successfully pass an extensive pre-employment background check and drug test
The starting pay for this position is $1850.?00/?month, equivalent to $10.?67 per hour.? An additional $155/?month can be paid to employees who take multi-lingual calls.
Upon starting you will be required to successfully complete 5 weeks of classroom training followed by 10 weeks of on-the-job training.? Employees are required to pass exams during classroom training to continue employment.
During training and your first 6 months of employment, schedules and days off are not flexible.? After completing training, you will be assigned a shift and days off based on our operational needs (typically a PM shift with midweek days off).
Provided you meet job performance expectations, you can be awarded a salary increase at 6 month intervals for the first one and half years and then annually through completion of 10 and a half years of service.
If you are interested in this possible work at home job opportunity, please visit the job listing for more information and apply. Good luck!