DirectTV currently is seeking work at home customer service representative through Asurion. This is a full time position.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing an all-inclusive, comprehensive customer service experience for DirecTV customers. This includes using advanced technical knowledge to provide technical support for programming and/or equipment issues. You’ll answer a wide array of questions and provide education on complex issues, self-resolutions and offer value-added services. You’ll also need to be able to diffuse customer frustrations by providing solutions and determining service options.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year of continuous and verifiable employment.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to attend each class of the 6-week training period.
- Have a distraction free, ergonomically satisfactory work environment.
- Meet all equipment/internet connectivity and phone requirements.
- Pass a background and drug screen.
- The ideal work-from-home team member is focused and organized, has experience in the call center industry, and loves technology and helping others.
- PC and technical troubleshooting experience a plus.
- Work at Home experience a plus.
- Computer with the following requirements: Windows Vista or greater, 1 GHz Processor or greater, minimum 3 GB RAM, Internet Explorer, Virus Protection Software, Minimum 1 GB of available hard drive space
- High Speed DSL or Cable Modem Internet Service (Speed should be at least 6.0 MB/s download and 786 KB/s upload)
- Basic Residential Telephone Service – Analog or Digital (VOIP is not permitted)
- Corded headset with a noise-cancelling microphone
If you are interested in this work from home job opportunity, please visit the job listing for more information and apply. Good luck!