ViewPoints.com is a website that publishes consumer product reviews and rating. As a consumer, you can earn rewards by rating and reviewing various products and services.
How Does it work?
First, you need to Sign Up at ViewPoints. The sign up process is very easy, you just need to select a screen name (user name), provide your email address and set a password.
Once you are signed up, you are a member of ViewPoints. You can log into your account, and start writing reviews! When you write a qualifying review that is at least 700 characters long in an eligible product category, you’ll earn Rewards Points that will be awarded to your account and visible on the Your Rewards section of your profile upon Viewpoints’ approval of the review. Points are awarded within 72 hours.
Every 500 points (500 Points = One $5 Gift Card) you earn can be redeemed for gift cards to a variety of retailers, such as Amazon.com. Gift card options depend on availability at the time Rewards Points are redeemed.
Qualifying reviews are worth 25 Rewards Points each. Occasionally, Rewards points an be doubled or tripled for qualifying reviews in featured categories. Point amounts are labeled on the product page and review form of individual products in eligible categories. You must be logged in to your Viewpoints account to see point labels displayed in eligible categories.
What Products and Service can you write reviews about?
The selection of products and services you can review is almost endless!! Here are main product and service categories you can write about:
- Kitchen Appliances – Blenders, Coffee Makers, Dishwashers, Mixers, Refrigerators and more….
- Laundry & Cleaning – Clothes Dryerd, Detergent, Sewing Machines, Vacuums, Washing Machines…more
- Home & Garden – Dog Food, Mattresses, Paints, Snowblowers, Space Heaters…. and more
- Bath & Beauty – Acne & Blemish Treatments, Anti-Aging Skin Care, Body Lotions, Hair Coloring, Shampoo…
- Health – Cold & Flu Medicine, Diet Pills, Diets, Electric Toothbrushes, Multivitamins…
- Babies & Kids – Baby Bottles, Baby Formula, Car Seats, Diapers, Strollers…
- Computers & Electronics – All-In-One Printers, Flat Screen TVs, Headphones, Smartphones, Tablets…
- Money – Airlines, Cable TV Providers, Cell Phone Providers, Credit Cards, Insurance Companies
A few notes about writing reviews
- You review must has a minimum of 200 characters in order to be publicly posted on the site. If your review is less than 200 characters, it will be saved as a draft. It will only be published once the minimum character count has been met.
- You may only write one review per product or service. However, you may update your existing review at any time.
- Your reviews need to be truthful, detailing your personal experiences with certain products and revealing anything good or bad, pros or cons about them.
How do I get started?
To get started, just Sign Up at ViewPoints. Once you are signed up, log into your account, you will see a “Write a review” button at the top of the page. To get updates on high points value review opportunities, go to your account setting, under “subscription”, make sure you check to subscribe all the items.