The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing an all-inclusive, comprehensive customer service experience for customers.
This includes using your advanced technical knowledge to provide technical support for programming and/or equipment issues. You’ll answer a wide array of questions and provide education on complex issues, self-resolutions and offer value-added services.
You’ll also need to be able to diffuse customer frustrations by providing solutions and determining service options. The ideal work-from-home team member is focused and organized, has experience in the call center industry, and loves technology and helping others.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to attend each class of the 6-week training period.
- Have a distraction free, ergonomically satisfactory work environment.
- Meet all equipment/internet connectivity and phone requirements.
- Pass a background and drug screen.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Computer with the following requirements: Windows Vista or greater, 1 GHz Processor or greater, minimum 3 GB RAM, Internet Explorer, Virus Protection Software, Minimum 1 GB of available hard drive space
- High Speed DSL or Cable Modem Internet Service (Speed should be at least 6.0 MB/s download and 786 KB/s upload)
- Basic Residential Telephone Service – Analog or Digital (VOIP is not permitted)
- Corded headset with a noise-cancelling microphone
How to apply?
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job posting here for more information and apply. Good luck!