- Provide remote support and troubleshooting to Intermedia Hosted VoIP Services customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls from your assigned telephone queue.
- Respond to incoming e-mail support requests.
- Assist new clients with the voice on-boarding process including Local Number Porting (LNP) processes.
- Recognize trends and report them to senior level engineers.
- Find and document any new support issues, or product bugs.
- Work with other team members to resolve active issues.
- Providing excellent technical support and service to customers.
- 1 + years of experience in a call center environment in a technical support role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of client commitment
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to work proactively and independently
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented with good documentation skills
- Ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of Basic Telephony, PBX phone systems, SIP, VoIP and Fax desired
- Experience supporting IP Telephony
- Experience troubleshooting VoIP environments
- Experience configuring VoIP telephones
- Working knowledge of PBX Call flows and phone provisioning.
- Working knowledge of the Local Number Porting (LNP) process.
- Understanding of inbound/outbound Caller ID and CNAM.
- Basic understanding of ISP’s, LAN &WAN technology, including QoS.
- Working knowledge of Networking, Routers, Firewalls, IP and working with ISPs required
- Outgoing and vibrant attitude required. Interpersonal skills are a must.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a virtual environment.
- Professional technology certifications such as CCNA, CCNA – Voice, SSCA, SSVVP, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange or VMware is a plus.
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job posting here for more information and apply. Good luck!