Weebly currently is seeking remote customer service representatives. This position is for those passionate about building websites and helping others succeed. Applicants must have an excellent understanding of WEB technologies and be familiar with building websites.
Primary responsibilities will be to provide live chat and email-based replies to customers who are trying to build their own website with Weebly’s DIY site editor. Your writing style must be crisp, clear and professional. You will draw on your previous customer support and/or website building experience to assist Weebly customers build the website of their dreams.
Working Hours & Compensation:
In this position you are expected to work at least 30 hours per week, between the hours of 5PM-5AM Pacific standard time, including at least one weekend shift per week. You are allowed to sign up for shifts that work best with your life within that time period.
Compensation is $15 / hour.
- Website Industry Experience (HTML, CSS, Domains, Email, Ecommerce)
- Passionate about helping people
- Self motivated
- Sense of humor
- Creative problem solving
- Excellent written communicator
- Strong keyboarding skills – at least 60wpm
- Own a reasonably powerful computer with large monitors (dual monitors recommended for efficiency)
- Own either a iPad (running IOS 8 or later) or a recent version Android tablet
- Reliable, high-speed internet access
Weebly ( http://www.weebly.com/ ) is a simple, free and easy to use service that allows anyone to create their own website, blog, store or online presence in minutes. Weebly currently has over 25 million registered users and are growing rapidly.
How to apply
If you are an experienced web designer, this is a good work at home job opportunity, plus this is an email/chat based customer service job, meaning no need to worry about background noise! Please visit the job listing for more information and apply. Good luck!