Amazon.com currently is hiring Seasonal Customer Service Associates. This is a full time position. Base pay is $10.00/hour.
In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Amazon offers a competitive base pay and bonus opportunity, time off, some shift flexibility (shift swaps, flex scheduling), an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
- 1 years prior Customer Service Experience
- High School Diploma
- Must pass criminal background check
- Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, email, chat, and the Internet
- Outstanding communication skillsAbility to participate in and successfully complete, initial mandatory training (M-F for an average of 3 weeks). All training is completed from home!
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 5:00am to 11:00pm in your local time zone (set schedules will be assigned on your first day of work). Please note that most shifts for new hires will be evening shifts and will include one or both weekend days.
- Be able to attend an onsite new hire orientation in Olympia, WA.
Work from Home Office/Technology requirements:
- Have a desktop PC meeting the aforementioned technology requirements (No laptops, tablets, or Macs).
- Have (or be able to obtain) Ethernet High Speed Internet (5mb/s download speed or better) from a reliable provider. Wireless internet is not permissible.
- Have (or be able to obtain) a dedicated analog telephone land line from a reliable carrier (must be installed before you can start).
- Secure, dedicated, and distraction-free home workspace (free from background noise and interruptions, i.e. spouse, children, roommate, pets, TV, etc.) for your entire shift.
- Another means of communication (personal landline or cell phone, for emergency purposes only).
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
If you are interested in this work from home job opportunity, please visit the job listing for more information and apply. Good luck!