Full time and Part time at TN-Nashville
Full Time at Virginia -Roanoke
Part Time at FL-Saint Petersburg
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Field inbound calls from our customers with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for promoting sales and upsells – offer alternatives, and closes sales while maintaining rapport with customers
Minimum Requirements & Essential Functions:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (540 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
Work at home Technical Requirements:
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 2), Windows 7 or 8, Macintosh (OS X 10.6 or later)
- Minimum Processor Type: Intel, AMD Athlon, AMD Duron, Celeron or Pentium III or better with a minimum processor speed of 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) and a minimum RAM of 1 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- 500 MB minimum free disk space
- Sound Card with Speakers
- 17″ or larger color monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 X 768
- Mouse and Keyboard (wireless is allowed). If using a laptop computer, you must have a wired desktop mouse connected to the laptop for proper navigation
- Headset compatible with your phone and connected to the phone (wireless headset/phone is not permitted)
- Internet Explorer Version 7.0 or higher
- Anti-Virus protection installed. Please ensure that your chosen anti-virus program does not install a “FIREWALL” option.
- Employees are responsible for the quality of their connections. If HSN determines that the quality or consistency of the service is not acceptable, the employee will be required to provide a traditional POTS line (non-IP telephone line) within an allotted timeframe determined by Leadership.
- High speed internet connection with download speed of at least 1 mbps and upload speed of 768K kbps or more (cable modem, DSL or FIOS). No Satellite, Broadband, wireless or Dial Up services
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider
- HSN does not approve the use of carriers such as Vonage, Lingo, Skype, packet8, Sudden link, Embarq, Magic Jack and ATT U-Verse at this time.
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job listing page here for more information and to apply. Good luck!