What Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to our website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access our website. For example, we may log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed our website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using our website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How Your Information May Be Used
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent. We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure advertising on the website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Advertising and Affiliate Disclosure
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, and/or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made on this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
MeiLynn.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and link to Amazon.com.
MeiLynn.com uses affiliate links on this website. What this means is if you choose to make a purchase or sign up for certain programs, I will earn a commission. Please be assured that we only promote advertising from companies we trust and feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers.
If there are any questions regarding this disclosure policy, you may contact us at anytime.