They are seeking a well-rounded candidate who has strong technical writing skills. The preferred candidate will have 2+ years of content development experience, be familiar with many industry-standard technologies and understand industry initiatives such as content management, single sourcing, XML, controlled English, etc. As well, the preferred candidate will have experience with hardware and/or software systems, be flexible to rapid project changes, be able to work independently, and be well-organized.
BA degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent writing and grammar
- Design and develop written and/or visual product-related information, including hard copy, web, and online information
- Analyze product specifications to define technical content
- Evaluate and understand data
- Produce CLI or API documentation
- Write, research, build, compile, and test online information
- Effectively communicate with subject matter experts and convert knowledge received to audience-specific deliverables
- Adhere to standards and style document; as well as templates, scripts, style sheets, and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel
- Set up own work space, loading/unloading software, and general problem-solving
- Manage own time and projects
- Familiarity with the Cloud environment
- Knowledge of the Agile development process
- Experience with current markup languages such as Markdown HTML or Drupal
- Knowledge of git and github is a plus
How to apply?
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job posting here for more information and apply. Good luck!