UASI currently is seeking experienced Inpatient Coding Specialists to perform accurate code assignments while working remotely from a home office. This is a full time employee position.
Currently they are hiring in following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- RHIA, RHIT or CCS certification
- A minimum of three years recent coding experience in an acute care setting coding a variety of inpatient records
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must
UASI provids employees with the tools needed for professional growth and to ensure a successful transition to ICD-10. They offer a dynamic work environment, competitive salaries and a full benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short/ long-term disability, PTO, 401(K), referral bonuses and flexible schedules
- Training opportunities, yearly educational allowances and continuing education programs as well as our ICD-10 training program
- UASI’s unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, years of service awards and quality bonus programs
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job listing page here on indeed for more information and to apply. Good luck!