AAA Club Partners currently is seeking Virtual Roadside Assist Call Taker in Delaware and Maryland. This is a part-time position offering a flexible work schedule that could potentially change quarterly. Other perks include Paid Time Off, 401K and free AAA Membership.
You will be providing courteous and professional assistance in responding to members’ requests for Roadside Assistance and other AAA products and services for a high-volume call center in a home-office environment.
- Have a quiet work space, without outside noise, where telephone calls can be taken without any interference and/or distractions.
- Work extra hours and/or holidays as necessitated by business and/or weather conditions.
- Work independently, showing professionalism in a fast-paced environment with time pressures.
- Use proficient knowledge of personal computers and internet, as well as competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments while using one’s own equipment (e.g., personal computer, telephone) and troubleshooting as necessary.
Education – High School/ G.E.D.
- Pentium 4 or greater laptop or desktop PC
- Windows XP or newer version of Windows
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM, 40GB Hard Drive or greater, CD/DVD ROM Drive
- High Speed Internet connection, Wired connection
- Land Line Telephone
- Router with firewall, Anti-virus software
Schedule Required: 16-24 hours base per week including a w/e shift. Variety of schedules to meet most needs.
Compensation: Base hourly wage plus per call incentive.
If you are interested in this work at home job opportunity, please visit the job listing for more information and apply. Good luck!