West currently is hiring at home agent. This could be a full time or part time position, and you will be working as an employee of West with benefits.
You will be paid an hourly wage for training. Training is conducted online from the comfort of your own home.
West At Home Agents are responsible for receiving and processing various incoming phone calls for numerous clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations. Additional responsibilities pertaining to call and sales function are (but are not limited to):
- Receive and process incoming phone calls for clients, which includes obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues, providing customer service, adhering to scripts, and attempting to make up-sells.
- Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
- Successfully complete initial on-the-job training, as well as any new product or on-going training.
- Process incoming calls manually in the event of computer system failure; and ensure quality or customer issues are escalated using established procedure and brought to resolution (e.g., chat, email, message boards, phone, etc.).
- High school or GED required,
- Minimum one year customer service or sales experience required;
- Must be 18 years or older;
- Based on project candidate may be required to meet additional experience/skill requirements;
- Must work a minimum of 10 hours per week;
- Basic computer skills required to include navigation between application and internet sites;
- Ability to pass required background checks; based on project,
- Ability to pass required drug screening;
- Based on project, candidate must score acceptably on job related testing assessments;
- Ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (or other language as defined) may be required for certain projects.
West At Home agents will be expected to master the following knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform this job: customer service skills; sales skills; ability to assertively approach up-sells; ability to follow verbal and written instructions; ability to correctly read scripts; and ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and teamwork with co-workers.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this work from home job opportunity, please visit West website for more information and apply! Good luck!