Magellan Health Services currently is hiring work at home health guide.
Provides ongoing, community-based support for an assigned caseload of health plan enrollees to improve access to care and coordinate care. Establishes a relationship with the enrollee, the care coordination team, and his/her providers. Conducts new enrollee outreach and orientation, arranges appointments and transportation as needed. Assists the enrollee in learning to navigate the health care delivery system, community resources, transportation, and effectively use health plan benefits.
- Education: Associates Degree
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Field(s) of study: Social Work, Practical Nursing, or related health care
- Job Specific: Community-based or home health care experience requires
- Industry: Community service, health care or social services
- An equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable.
- Computer Skills: Ability to use computers
- Licenses, Certifications, etc.: Must have a drivers license and automobile in good working condition. Practical nursing background requires LPN.
- Ability to form trusted relationships quickly and easily.
- Experience with individuals who have severe mental illness or chronic medical conditions.
- Good verbal/people skills. Ability to function independently and as a team member.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience: Managed care experience preferred. Experience documenting in a clinical record or information system, preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Knowledge of local community resources preferred. Familiarity with health care coding (ICD, DSM) preferred.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this work at home online tutoring job at tutor.com, please visit the job listing page here for more information and apply. Good luck!
1 thought on “Work at Home Health Guide Job with Magellan Health Services”
Valuable commentary ! I loved the information – Does someone know if my assistant can get ahold of a blank a form version to fill in ?