UCare currently is hiring work at home member service representative. This is a part time position. This is a part-time position working 24 hours per week.
The schedule for this job is as follows: Monday and Wednesday 5 p.m. – 10 p.m., Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Sunday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- The Work-At-Home Representative will provide accurate and timely responses to inquiries and informal grievances from medicare members, authorized parties, and other internal/external customers.
- The customer contact takes place from home via telephone, written correspondence, web, fax, or voicemail.
- Through member or provider contact coordinate accurate and efficient transportation for covered services to members who have the transportation benefit.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A two year degree in a health related, liberal arts, or communication field is preferred. Course(s) in medical terminology also preferred.
- Experience in a customer service environment is required. Proficient computer skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment also required.
- Six-months customer services experience in a call center environment or two-years other customer service is preferred.
- Experience with health insurance, HMO, physician group practice, or community agency preferred. Working knowledge of medical claims and/or medical billing processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Amisys, and MACESS type software packages. Experience working with a transportation company as a dispatcher or scheduler.
- This Work-At-Home (WAH) position requires that applicants have space in their home to designate as a work at home space.
- This position also requires that you have high speed internet access with a vendor that will service the home location.
If you are interested in this work from home job opportunity, please visit the job listing for more information and apply. Good luck!