There will be Five weeks of paid company training.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and the ability to solve customer issues.
- Resolve customer issues on the first call as frequently as possible.
- Manage trouble ticket system for User issues, Voice Network, Data Network, Video Network and OS
- Be patient, courteous and friendly with customers at all times.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner
- Complete all work assignments within expected time frames.
- Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
- Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all Teleperformance policies.
- Must have a strong understanding of Communication (Video, Data and Voice) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems.
- One year of Technical Support & Network service experience in a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Products – Excel, Access and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check and complete a drug test.
Professional skills required to Work From Home:
- A quiet and professional work environment
- Professional, pleasant phone presence
- Ability to quickly identify, empathize, and formulate a resolution
- Works well independently
- Strong work ethic
- Has experience with the internet, email, sending attachments, instant messaging and texts
- Strong computer navigation skills
How to apply?
If you are interested in this work at home online tutoring job at tutor.com, please visit the job listing page here for more information and apply. Good luck!